AMD SOCKET F BOARDS SLATED FOR JULY

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
Get a new keyboard.

stop being a moron and get a new life

Not trying to insult either of you, but you both need to stop. You say 9-Inch is a fanboy and spams, but what do you do Action? Spam every post of his with one of your own. Viper, I would just ignore Action, not like it's gonna do good to talk to a wall.

~~Mad Mod Mike, pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time

Viperabyss

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2006
Get a new keyboard.

stop being a moron and get a new life

Not trying to insult either of you, but you both need to stop. You say 9-Inch is a fanboy and spams, but what do you do Action? Spam every post of his with one of your own. Viper, I would just ignore Action, not like it's gonna do good to talk to a wall.

this reminds me of the old saying..
"don't argue with fools, cuz its hard to tell from a distance who's who"

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
"F" for AMD Failure..... get a real processor.

Wow....you sir, are the...wow...I can't even think of a word that expresses how much of an idiot you are...wow...better call webster's....

Stimpy

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2001
Socket F is what I am waiting for.
Coupled with the next generation of 8 socket motherboards and quad core Q1 2007. (not for home use though).
I'll be able to half the rack space in our data center and get rid of the underperforming Itanium and costly, processors we currently have installed.

MadModMike

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2006
Socket F is what I am waiting for.
Coupled with the next generation of 8 socket motherboards and quad core Q1 2007. (not for home use though).
I'll be able to half the rack space in our data center and get rid of the underperforming Itanium and costly, processors we currently have installed.

Get a 32-Socket Opteron 64 w/ Quad-Core each, that's something to stick in a rack ;).

PS: Them Itaniums wouldn't be bad if they didn't have a 128-bit FSB, so much latency it's ridiculous. And the 32-bit dilemma.