Hi,

As we are developing software for AMD supported Microsoft(MS) Windows
Operating systems(OS), we are in need of knowing the AMD supported MSwindows
OS.

Can you please give me these details as AMD processor type vs MS windows OS
matrix. Your help will be valuable for our product.

Thanks
Kanagaraj M

Dear Sir:

This is a newsgroup, "knowledgeable volunteers offering free assistance"
dedicated to (trying) to help other users who have hardware problems while
using the Windows XP Operating System.

Although Microsoft provides and maintains the server on which this newsgroup
resides, Microsoft Corporation does not have a formal presence here. There
is no one here who can offer a definitive statement as to what features the
next version of a Microsoft Operating System, or what features the next
version of the AMD processor, may, or may not, deliver.

Taking a very broad and general view of the world of computing, I believe it
is logical to assume that neither Microsoft, nor Intel, nor AMD will abandon
the x86 architecture in the near term. For definitive insight into the long
term plans of Microsoft, Intel, and AMD, you will need to contact each of
those corporations directly.

Good luck

"kanagaraj manickam" <kanagarajmanickam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:C7FE08F9-56B7-4E6B-B3CD-1143FB095E4A@microsoft.com...
> Hi,
>
> As we are developing software for AMD supported Microsoft(MS) Windows
> Operating systems(OS), we are in need of knowing the AMD supported
MSwindows
> OS.
>
> Can you please give me these details as AMD processor type vs MS windows
OS
> matrix. Your help will be valuable for our product.
>
> Thanks
> Kanagaraj M

Yep. AMD CPUs support Windows, and this is mutual ;)
For details check their appropriate web sites.
--PA