AMD Thread gone wrong, again

jay_nar2012

Distinguished
Well te mod who started the thread did warn you lot not to do what you did on the thread before the current or it might be because Piledriver is out and you are arguing over nothing and he deleted comments that seem part of a flame war?

It's not about deleting them alone... If a mod is going to delete posts, just make sure you're not going to break anything.

Now, I do agree with mods deleting posts that don't add to the discussion, but "over modding" can do harm as well. As long as there is no flaming and insults, we can go around the block with topics IMO. As long as they teach something and there is an end, I guess, lol.

Anyway, since you already mentioned it, why not start a Steamroller thread? Or use the same one for it, like Raynod did with Zambezi to Vishera.

Cheers!

As a retired moderator I'll share this with you.

FYI: When a moderator deletes a post it is not gone it goes in a non visible status to the rest of the forum, so it does not break anything in doing so, it is still there, but regular THGF users cannot see it, it is still visible to the entire Moderation team and Admin, that way it does not break anything.

And is still there as evidence against whoever created the infraction requiring the deletion of the post, as some infractions lead to warnings and some lead to banning.

As randomizer has already said unfortunately the forum software does go on the fritz after a certain amount of pages has been reached and his creating a new thread is the best solution!

Ryan