AMD To Add Support For Valve’s Asynchronous Reprojection

Status
Not open for further replies.

arakisb

Prominent
Feb 28, 2017
It took AMD more than five months to build support for Asynchronous Reprojection into its graphics driver, but the wait is almost over.

It wasn't sufficient for you that they completely turned around their driver program and brought the company back from dead in the last year while managing to release polaris and now ryzen, and soon enough Vega. Sorry they could not focus on that during this period. Most likely they were focusing on what would most help them to claw back market share and get to this extraordinary point. I don't think your sarcasm was anymore necessary than mine; it is certainly more inappropriate since it is in the body of the article and it denotes a bias.

kcarbotte

Contributing Writer
Editor
Mar 24, 2015

That was not a sarcastic comment, nor was it biased.
It was factual. It took AMD five months to add support for Async Reprojection. that's the truth.

I get accused of bias every single time I write an article about AMD. no matter if its positive, negative, or neutral.

bit_user

Polypheme
Ambassador
Please don't let it get to you. I might nit pick on one or two things, but I really appreciate your excellent coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.