AMD Unlockers-READ

justaguy

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2001
I was looking everywhere for a conductive epoxy and couldn't find any (translation-I live in BFE). But I found an awesome way to score some epoxy perfect for unlocking AMD's. Go to www.loctite.com and surf around-- I got 3 tube of different conductive epoxies as FREE SAMPLES!!! One is a room temp. cure, one gold bonder and one that stays flexible when it dries. It may take you some time on the loctite site, but it's worth it if you want top quality products to replace your pencil/rear defogger kit.

TheRod

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2002
Humm... You probably have a very old Athlon CORE, because all the Athlon built in the last year are UNLOCKED!

My suggestion, don't try to overclock your ald LOCKED Athlon and go guy a grand XP1800+ or Barton 2500+. The XP1800+ or XP2000+ are so cheap. It's almost a crime to not buy one and try to unlock an old locked Athlon!

:)

--
Would you buy a GPS enabled soap bar?

svol

Champion
Well not really unlocked. Only for the higher or lower multipliers... and a way to switch from the higher to the lower is joining the last L3 bridge with conductive paint/epoxy/whatever.

I love my Delta 60HP 7000 RPM fan that puts out more dB then CFM :eek:

pIII_Man

Splendid
Mar 19, 2003
see <A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=669459#669459" target="_new">this post</A>

If i put my k6 in a Ferrari it would be faster than your your pentium 4 or Athlon XP :tongue:

justaguy

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2001
Geez, try to do somebody a favor...

Yes I do have an older core. Big deal. I was just posting this for anybody else who wants to try to unlock their multiplier. Hence the title of this thread.