Question AMD Wraith Spire 0 RPM ( Not Spinning )

Jan 29, 2020
I recently built my PC however I've just noticed that the fan isn't actually spinning, and my CPU is sitting at 95 degrees which is NOT good lmao

I've tried multiple fixes, changing from the CPU Fan header to a different one on my motherboard but no luck, the cooler is getting power as it has lights on but just doesn't spin and my fan settings are default.

Here are my specs
Gigabyte B450M DS3H Motherboard
Ryzen 7 2700

Hoping to get some help as this is very bad, have already contacted the company I bought it from too.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador
Try a sys/cha fan in the CPU FAN header and see if the header works. But it sounds like the cooler fan is defective. Or the CPU FAN header is. But if you tried the cooler fan on a sys/cha fan header, chances are it is the cooler fan that is bad.

Jan 29, 2020
Try a sys/cha fan in the CPU FAN header and see if the header works. But it sounds like the cooler fan is defective. Or the CPU FAN header is. But if you tried the cooler fan on a sys/cha fan header, chances are it is the cooler fan that is bad.

Yeah I had already tried that, turns out the cooler was broken, only got it a week ago haha, hoping to send it back, older fan worked but doesn't fit so that sucks, thanks anyhow :)