AMD X370 Motherboard Roundup

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavGam

Reputable
Jul 4, 2015
MSI X370 Krait doesn't belong there, it is the same Niko garbage as B350 Krait.
ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac and Cringenal1ty K4 don't belong there either, because newer revisions have significantly cheaper VRM and really crap components.
You missed Prime X370 Pro, Strix X370-F (damn good IR VRM, bang for your buck as f*cc), Crosshair 6 Hero and Extreme

DavGam

Reputable
Jul 4, 2015
MSI X370 Krait doesn't belong there, Nikosemiconductor versions of X370 Killer SLI and Fatality K4 too.

TheTerk

Contributing Writer
Editor
Nov 23, 2009
www.twitch.tv

We would LOVE to get our hands on some Asus boards. Unfortunately, Asus hasn't sent us any but we are working on it.

Keep in mind, boards we have reviewed were in the early vintages/revisions of the board. As with any review, YMMV and sometimes boards can be duds, even produced by the best manufacturers.

Hello man

Honorable
The Strix X370-F is a subjectively beautiful board ( I own it, tehehehe). No super advanced features, but a very palatable design and solid overclocking at the $170ish price range.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
He missed nothing and your post made everyone here less informed. Asus didn't send those boards.
Yes, but that doesn't make him correct, and it doesn't get Asus to send the samples.
That's great to know! I hope it motivates the manufacturer!

I don't think they "missed" them usually when Tom's does these reviews it is limited to what motherboard the manufacturers sent them to be tested. SO ASUS didn't send them so they didn't get tested and listed.

TheTerk

Contributing Writer
Editor
Nov 23, 2009
www.twitch.tv
We do have one of these in inventory. I'll throw that in the queue after another mini-ITX and full sized x370 board.

Status
Not open for further replies.