News AMD's Direct Store Implements a Queue System For RX 6000 Series GPUs

saf227

Reputable
Nov 23, 2016
Would you be willing to update the story with the time you logged in? I'm in the US Pacific Time zone, and I thought I got up plenty early to get in line - but apparently I was wrong about that. Everything was sold out by the time I got there. (I would really like to get a GPU for my new build)

Would you be willing to update the story with the time you logged in? I'm in the US Pacific Time zone, and I thought I got up plenty early to get in line - but apparently I was wrong about that. Everything was sold out by the time I got there. (I would really like to get a GPU for my new build)

Hey Saff (writer here for the post above), I got in at around 6 AM MST on my first try if that helps.

VforV

Respectable
BANNED
Oct 9, 2019
Great news, for all those 10 countries AMD does deliver to from their store...

The rest of the world can F off. :mad:

I know they sell 10 times less GPUs than nvidia, but seeing so many countries left out of the AMD direct store is nuts. And I'm not even talking about 3rd world countries only, a lot of EU ones are not supported... bleh.

Reactions: prtskg
Aug 8, 2021
There's nothing there. This isn't useful for anyone except nutters who don't have a life and can just sit by their computer all the time.