News AMD's Dragon Range and Phoenix APUs to Feature RDNA 3 GPUs, According to Driver Patches

Jul 18, 2022
I'm looking forward to seeing how these perform compared to Intel offerings with discrete graphics. It would be interesting to see amd offer discrete graphics and some form of multi-gpu ability. With their experience building processors and GPUs with multiple chips, and increasing PCIe data transfer rates, I'd love to see what they can do with the right drivers and optimizations.

Reactions: ottonis

Barefoot

Distinguished
May 30, 2013
I'm looking forward to seeing how these perform compared to Intel offerings with discrete graphics. It would be interesting to see amd offer discrete graphics and some form of multi-gpu ability. With their experience building processors and GPUs with multiple chips,

Yeah, I have been trying users, especially gamers, to get hold of EVGA and see if we can get them to talk to Intel about making ARC hardware with like dual gpu chips and other customizations to give us some really great cards! Imagine the speeds and availability of "all setting set to high, RT on, and all other settings to full 4K usage"! Incredible progress could be had!
Whatcha think?