News AMD's Instinct MI250X OAM Card Pictured: Aldebaran's Massive Die Revealed

Jim90

Distinguished
In keeping with Tom's recent paid-for clickbait articles (Ryzen has Fallen, Intel crushes AMD etc) - where's the equivalent Nvidia has Fallen, AMD crushes Nvidia titles...???
Lol.

islandwalker

Managing Editor
Editor
Mar 6, 2018
In keeping with Tom's recent paid-for clickbait articles (Ryzen has Fallen, Intel crushes AMD etc) - where's the equivalent Nvidia has Fallen, AMD crushes Nvidia titles...???
Lol.
So...you're suggesting we should proclaim Nvidia "crushed" or "defeated" based on...a photo? And you're accusing us of bias? I hope it's comfortable there in your reality bubble.

dalek1234

Reputable
Sep 27, 2019
Lol.

I wouldn't hold my breath. Tom's has been pro-Intel and pro-Nvidia since Tom sold the website.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Odd attitude, not like anyone is actually going to be able to buy the thing. Not going out of my way to buy an A100 for several thousand dollars, certainly not going to look for (what appears to be a non-standard form factor) MI250X at some undisclosed price.

Based on the number of build requests, people are going to buy 12th gen. When AMD launches 3d cache chips and Zen 4, similar articles, backed with evidence, should have similar tones.

All article titles are clickbait, everyone should be used to it by now.