News AMD's Radeon RX 6600 XT Will Land With Just 32MB of Infinity Cache

I like how the article's title definitively announces "AMD's Radeon RX 6600 XT Will Land With Just 32MB of Infinity Cache" before admitting in the actual article that this could very well be the chip used for the 6500 cards instead. >_>

AMD still make video cards?
Does Nvidia? Last I checked, neither are available in the usual stores, or at anywhere near their MSRPs. I haven't bothered caring much about recent GPU releases, seeing as they are all terrible options for the money compared to what was available some months ago.

Yes, they just need to finish raising ETH difficulty under the guise of factory QA burn-in testing before selling them as new :)
That's actually a good point. What's keeping the manufacturers from doing that to make some extra profit on the side? Aside from someone inevitably leaking details about it, of course. : P

spongiemaster

Admirable
Dec 12, 2019
Does Nvidia? Last I checked, neither are available in the usual stores, or at anywhere near their MSRPs. I haven't bothered caring much about recent GPU releases, seeing as they are all terrible options for the money compared to what was available some months ago.
I own a 3070 and a 3090. Both purchased at MSRP, before discounts were applied. So, yes Nvidia is selling video cards. If you keep track of Newegg shuffles that happen multiple times a week, the gpus that are offered are overwhelming Nvidia based.

TRENDING THREADS