American Megatrends, black screen with blinking cursor

Vexcide

Commendable
Jan 6, 2017
Hey, so iv took a motherboard and a hard drive from a computer and added it to mine (took the motherboard cause it had an i7 processor and 16GB ram) but now I’m just getting nothing, no boot option no bios option not even system info messages, I’ll post an imgur link, please take a look http://

Solution
Shutdown it, Unplug from wall, keep switch to 1/ON, remove shiny battery from motherboard, also remove all sticks except one nearest to the CPU cooler, press and hold power button for 30s~, after that plug back the shiny battery, switch PSU OFF/0 then plug it into wall then switch it on and try to start it.

If it still doesnt show anything, unplug the HDD's, bear in mind that you have to reinstall windows if its older than 10.
Shutdown it, Unplug from wall, keep switch to 1/ON, remove shiny battery from motherboard, also remove all sticks except one nearest to the CPU cooler, press and hold power button for 30s~, after that plug back the shiny battery, switch PSU OFF/0 then plug it into wall then switch it on and try to start it.

If it still doesnt show anything, unplug the HDD's, bear in mind that you have to reinstall windows if its older than 10.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS