[SOLVED] American Megatrends Power Supply surges detected ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 25, 2021
hi. i have this problem now.
i change cmos (motherboard) battery.
i tighter power supply board on moterboard.
these works couldn't solve my problem.
and now i see when i push turn on button of my case computer, the motherboard multiple time turn on, and off for 2 seconds and after that computer turn on.
and i see the message below.
what should i do? should i change power supply?
any other idea guys?
sshot-1_awhu.png

Solution
Could be PG (power good) is not showing to be good enough voltage. Did you experience issues such as your computer going to sleep and then just going off? An advanced case of
a computer first shutting itself off all the time when it goes into sleep mode, is what you mention.
A power supply tester costs about $10.00 and most people do not have one. Mine beeps when I have a computer shut off on SB and then it does what you mentioned, it has to be tested and changed to another one, and you may have already known that.
One of your voltages are not high enough if you saw it yourself with a power supply tester.

Mr.Tibbs

Commendable
Oct 22, 2021
Could be PG (power good) is not showing to be good enough voltage. Did you experience issues such as your computer going to sleep and then just going off? An advanced case of
a computer first shutting itself off all the time when it goes into sleep mode, is what you mention.
A power supply tester costs about $10.00 and most people do not have one. Mine beeps when I have a computer shut off on SB and then it does what you mentioned, it has to be tested and changed to another one, and you may have already known that.
One of your voltages are not high enough if you saw it yourself with a power supply tester.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.