[SOLVED] American Megatrends screen

tiggerfanatic

Honorable
Jun 22, 2014
For quite awhile I have been leaving my desktop on all the time and w/ no issues. It is a Gateway and running Windows 10, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB storage, etc. I've had it maybe 6 or 7 years and it might've blue-screened on me once. Has been an extremely reliable computer and then yesterday when I looked over at it, instead of showing lock screen I saw a screen I had never seen before and was wondering if anyone here could tell me what may be going on. Tells me to press F1 to continue or I think also F2 to go to BIOS. I press F1 and then it boots up fully, but since this happened I shut it down just to see what would happen and same screen. I am posting a link to a pic of screen.

Thanks for any help!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hjAa0PETV237a8MSMjdgvUs5QzJmczDZ/view?usp=sharing

tiggerfanatic

Honorable
Jun 22, 2014
That's what I was afraid of. I can go out and buy a hard drive, but sorry to sound stupid, but how would you go best about keeping it all before it dies. For instance how would I go about keeping the same operating system, etc. onto the new hard drive, and never have backed it up either? Can you tell me how to get OS onto new hard drive and backing up?

Thanks!