Amount of case fans?

Alexander Culletto

Reputable
Aug 2, 2014
Since this is my first build, I was curious if i'll have enough airflow in the current case I have. Its an older Lian-li with 2 intake 80mm fans in the front, one 80mm at the top as exhaust, and another at the back below the psu. I'll also have an evga top mounted sucking air in from the bottom of it and blowing it out. Would this be okay for a i5 4690 with stock cooler/paste and a gtx 760? If not I can get http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FL3AZVK/ref=ox_sc_act_title_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A20O7ZIM03RW46 .. The amount of air flow in this case for the price seems very nice, plus it looks good and well built.

sgtmasterD

Honorable
Aug 3, 2014
well i depens i think you have enough airflow if you DONT overclock you sytem by overclocking more you components becom hotter as long if you DONT do that you shoud be fine good luck whit you new pc :D i hope it will work great

sgtmasterD

Honorable
Aug 3, 2014
just to be sure try installing speedfan it shows you your tempture of your components try using while gaming and if it sas that it hot dasent mean it bad the standarts of speedfan are starnge

TRENDING THREADS