AMP / DAC/ Onboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

hod17956

Reputable
Mar 19, 2018
Hi i wanna buy a DT990 Pro 250Ohm, and i was wondering is it any good options for AMP or DAC, or Mixer under 40 Euro/35 GBP. or is its even needed? if i have a Asus Maximus VIII Hero motherboard? Have a nice Day. :)

Solution
D
That board should be fine. It has an onboard headphone amp and the DT 990s are on the easier to drive side of being 250 ohm.

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/MAXIMUS-VIII-HERO/overview/

"ROG provides you with the very best gaming-audio inputs and outputs, with special shielded designs, and a collection of carefully selected professional-grade audio components, including an ESS ES9023P digital-to-analog converter (DAC) with Hyperstream™ technology, ultra-low-jitter clock, Nichicon capacitors, 2Vrms headphone amp, and Sonic SenseAmp that automatically detects and optimizes any headset (32-600 ohms) for purest sound quality. SupremeFX 2015 also features intuitive Sonic Studio II for you to apply and enjoy different audio...
D

Deleted member 217926

That board should be fine. It has an onboard headphone amp and the DT 990s are on the easier to drive side of being 250 ohm.

https://www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/MAXIMUS-VIII-HERO/overview/

"ROG provides you with the very best gaming-audio inputs and outputs, with special shielded designs, and a collection of carefully selected professional-grade audio components, including an ESS ES9023P digital-to-analog converter (DAC) with Hyperstream™ technology, ultra-low-jitter clock, Nichicon capacitors, 2Vrms headphone amp, and Sonic SenseAmp that automatically detects and optimizes any headset (32-600 ohms) for purest sound quality. SupremeFX 2015 also features intuitive Sonic Studio II for you to apply and enjoy different audio effects for perfect entertainment, plus Perfect Noise noise-cancellation technology for team conversations with total clarity."

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.