[SOLVED] An MSI MPG Sekira 500X RGB Fan Question.

Dec 29, 2021
What kind of RGB fans does the MSI MPG Sekira 500X Include? I need this information to buy 3 more exact fans. I don’t wanna replace them all.

Solution
A screen cooler? You mean a radiator?

The case fans + the NZXT fans will put the total at 4 fans (not counting the fan that is in your power supply). In a 5000D case I'd put 3 intake fans in the front, two exhausts at the top (mounted on your X73) and one fan in the back.

A total specslist couldn't hurt but isn't necessary. You could try to use PCPartpicker.com for that.
It's unclear. The website doesn't mention what fans are in the case at all. Checking pcpartpicker, there is only one MSI fan being sold, a 120mm fan. Which costs 98 bucks and isn't even an RGB fan.

That being said, I'd advise to avoid this case altogether if you haven't already bought it. It's a super expensive case and performs terribly. Check this GamersNexus review for extra information. There are tons of better options such as the Corsair Obsidian 4000/5000/7000 series, Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic (and XL variants), be quiet! Pure Base 500DX, you name it.

Dec 29, 2021
It's unclear. The website doesn't mention what fans are in the case at all. Checking pcpartpicker, there is only one MSI fan being sold, a 120mm fan. Which costs 98 bucks and isn't even an RGB fan.

That being said, I'd advise to avoid this case altogether if you haven't already bought it. It's a super expensive case and performs terribly. Check this GamersNexus review for extra information. There are tons of better options such as the Corsair Obsidian 4000/5000/7000 series, Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic (and XL variants), be quiet! Pure Base 500DX, you name it.
Thank you for letting me know. I was planning on getting an NZXT H710i after I read this message. The Lian li is also cool. I’m trying to get the EVO version. Do you know a website where I can buy it in Romania?

The H710i is going to be just as bad. The front panel is completely closed off and can only breathe through the sides of the front panel, a terrible design. Almost all NZXT cases are designed that way. They did release the H510 Flow version which performs better, but isn't nearly in the same pricerange as the MSI or Lian Li cases.

The 011D EVO isn't available yet, btw. Preorders started on December 17th, not even two weeks ago.

Dec 29, 2021
The H710i is going to be just as bad. The front panel is completely closed off and can only breathe through the sides of the front panel, a terrible design. Almost all NZXT cases are designed that way. They did release the H510 Flow version which performs better, but isn't nearly in the same pricerange as the MSI or Lian Li cases.

The 011D EVO isn't available yet, btw. Preorders started on December 17th, not even two weeks ago.
Ok so should I get the Corsair obsidian 500d then? Because I’m not buying a set of fans. Btw the cpu cooler Is the Nzxt kraken x73 rgb.

Depends on how much of a rush you're in to get a case. The 011D EVO seems like a very promising case and should be available soon. Reviewers are very positive about it. The Corsair 5000D is a good case however.

I'm not sure what your plans with fans are now though. Do you want all fans to be the same?

Dec 29, 2021
Depends on how much of a rush you're in to get a case. The 011D EVO seems like a very promising case and should be available soon. Reviewers are very positive about it. The Corsair 5000D is a good case however.

I'm not sure what your plans with fans are now though. Do you want all fans to be the same?
I well I want a screen cpu cooler that’s why I’m get the Nzxt kraken x73 and those Nzxt fans are gonna be extra I’m just gonna use the Corsair ones. And I will send you a msg for all of the parts. If you want.

The case fans + the NZXT fans will put the total at 4 fans (not counting the fan that is in your power supply). In a 5000D case I'd put 3 intake fans in the front, two exhausts at the top (mounted on your X73) and one fan in the back.

A total specslist couldn't hurt but isn't necessary. You could try to use PCPartpicker.com for that.

Solution
Dec 29, 2021

Sorry for my bad understanding of what I'm saying. What I meant is that I'm gonna get the Kraken X63 and put the two LL120 fans from the top on to the radiator and then put the CPU Cooler on the CPU.