An unexpected error (0)

Someone please help. I have a brand new hard drive and
I am trying to load XP Home Version. When the blue
screen pops up, the message

An unexpected error (0) occured at line 1768 in d:\xpsp1
\base\boot\setup\arcdisp.c.

Could there be something wrong with the CD drive?

Thank You!

Shele, seems like you have a problem with the Ram. Check here

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=arcdisp.c.&btnG=Google+Search