Anybody got to use the intergrated Lan on the AN7 and if it performs good? I
want to avoid buying a network card if possible.
Thanks

"videotron" wrote
> Anybody got to use the intergrated Lan on the AN7 and if it performs good?
> want to avoid buying a network card if possible.

Hi,
yeah the AN7's onboard LAN works fine. . .
--
Wayne ][

"videotron" <Frankheon@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anybody got to use the intergrated Lan on the AN7 and if it performs good?
> want to avoid buying a network card if possible.
> Thanks

I have mine working fine. No problems.

DDDD

Does the onboard LAN give good throughput ie;
equal to a stand alone Intel/other card?

Thanks
--
Ron A. Marraccini