analyze minidump ???

wjort1

Prominent
Sep 29, 2017

wjort1

Prominent
Sep 29, 2017
I have run DISM. I have done a clean install. I've run every diagnostic test suggested. The errors have been reduced in number but not eliminated.

Can't you use warranty?

The issue with laptops is that parts such as the CPU, GPU and motherboard is difficult to properly test, more often than not (IME) stress tests don't reveal the problem, except for cooling issues, and as such replacement or reseating is required. With laptops you need to know how to open them properly and where to find the part. Laptop motherboards cannot be replaced by any random motherboard, it needs to be the exact same model due to the form of it, any other model may not fit.

If you know how to open the laptop, where to find each part and how to reseat them properly without damaging them (this will void warranty), or have a computershop nearby that can do this for you, then troubleshooting can be continued.

you need to fix your ntkernel and find out what is making the changes.

turn off your virtual memory, delete your hidden c:\pagefile.sys
reboot run the dism.exe command
then look in your task scheduler and turn and see if there is some unusual task scheduled.

something I making changes to your windows kernel.
reboot and then turn your virtual memory back on.

if the copy of windows you are installing is hacked/virus infected then get a new copy directly from Microsoft.
19 errors : !nt (fffff8030653b76a-fffff8030686c78a)
corruptions that target only the windows kernel are not random.

machine info:
BIOS Version 5.11
BIOS Starting Address Segment f000
BIOS Release Date 08/07/2017
Processor Version Intel(R) Atom(TM) x7-Z8750 CPU @ 1.60GHz
Processor Voltage 8ch - 1.2V
External Clock 80MHz
Max Speed 2400MHz
Current Speed 1600MHz
none of the machine info is filled out in bios:
Manufacturer Default string
Product Name Default string
Version Default string
Serial Number Default string

wjort1

Prominent
Sep 29, 2017

You've given me the first ray of hope in a week. It looks like running in safe mode is stable. But I cannot seem to open Safe Mode with Networking and I can't really stress the system to see what happens. So if this is stable, how do I figure out which drivers are not loaded in Safe Mode that need to load in normal startup, and how do I install them one at a time, looking for the offending driver? And I see about 70 items in the task Manager, scheduled to run routinely - not sure if I can reduce this number(some items look like required system functions).

wjort1

Prominent
Sep 29, 2017

OK I figured out how to get the networking function while in Safe Mode. So the system seems stable, but I'm not sure how to use this fact to help locate the offending driver(s) when I go back to normal boot. How do I disable/enable individual drivers to locate the problem? Thanks