And so it begins

I thought it was funny to hear one of you mention how cabinets are
usually not worth worrying about preserving unless it's a really
special cabinet like a Computer Space or something. As you can see
from my site, clearly not everyone shares in this opinion. Heh heh
heh!

http://www.computerspacefan.com/JustWronglarge.htm

ComputerSpaceFan thought about it a bit, then said...
> I thought it was funny to hear one of you mention how cabinets are
> usually not worth worrying about preserving unless it's a really
> special cabinet like a Computer Space or something. As you can see
> from my site, clearly not everyone shares in this opinion. Heh heh
> heh!
>
> http://www.computerspacefan.com/JustWronglarge.htm

Yeah, that one is painful to look at - I even posted a note about that
photo on my site news (as well as about your great site!)

There are a few cabs that I would never want to see butchered - Star
Wars, Computer Space, Blaster or Sinistar in the Duramold cab...heck,
maybe even Wacko (maybe ;-)

The generic styled cabs and the nearly universally similar fighter cabs
are nothing unique, but once in a while you find a true gem out there.

Did you ever see the photo of the Star Wars cab someone converted into a
chair (with built in phone)?!?

I've also seen a Dr. Who pinball cab on eBay that was converted into a
couch...ugh...

--
Kevin Steele
RetroBlast! Retrogaming News and Reviews