Android Emulators for PC less than 4 GB RAM

Oct 27, 2018
Hello, I want to play some Android games. I tried to play in the one of the best emulators (Bluestacks), but It's so lagging and only 300 MB RAM left in the PC. Luckily I didn't get Blue Screen Error. Then I tried the (MEMU) Emulator but same things happened. I learned I can install Android in Vmware. I installed it, but a lots of applications didn't work, also I couldn't share the .apk files. Then what can I do ? Don't say me I should buy a cell phone or tablet or upgrade my RAM.
I have 4096 MB RAM.

Reactions: tajizor

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
For a VM you really need a minimum of 8Gb of ram, 4Gb for base OS, 4Gb per VM. No two ways around that, sorry.

I've tried bluestacks on my other pc, has 8Gb of ram, it worked, but was laggy too, even with ram limits set, and even some games on my Samsung are the same, 16Gb phone with only 4Gb spare and I was getting slaughtered in DC Legends, nowhere near fast enough commands. You will find that some games simply require considerably more ram than minimum recommendations to be realistically playable.

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
How to Run Android under Linux
https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/run-android-apps-games-linux/

Under Linux, you will use far less RAM to run Android and you will have less crashes since your not running a VM.

You also have Android X86 forks like PrimeOS
https://www.slashgear.com/primeos-brings-android-x86-to-older-pcs-laptops-06552782/

Oct 27, 2018

I don't know how to do it. Can you find a tutorial video from Youtube ?

Apr 9, 2019
I've been searching a lot for Android Emulators as I love Playing Games. So, I tried Playing Games on PC. For that, I've found some Android Emulators.

1. Blue Stacks
  2. Nox Player
  3. Android Studio (Android Development)

These 3 Android Emulators I've used personally and loved it very much. Android Studio is good as well but it consumes a lot of RAM & Processors.

Also, my friend asked for Android Emulators For Linux.

Here are Top 3 of them -

1. Andy Emulator
  2. Genymotion
  3. Android Studio (Yes, it can be used on Linux as well)