[SOLVED] Android Multidex Keeps Stopping

deltapacker

Honorable
Aug 12, 2017
So I kinda messed up my android. I formatted an SD card as shared internal storage and was asked if I wanted to transfer nonessential system apps over to it in one big lump. I didn't think it would be a problem, but after a while the card loves to just sort of disappear from the view of the system until I reboot.

There's something called multidex that keeps stopping, which keeps me from opening any apps until I reboot. I'd like to switch it back to the actual internal storage, but it only shows up when the tablet needs to reboot, at which point I can't transfer it because the system says I have no free space despite that not being the case, another problem which can only be fixed by rebooting, after which multidex disappears from view again. The SD card refuses to show me any system apps that were transferred over to it, so I can't catch this thing until it starts messing up again.

Is there any way to fix this without needing to factory reset the tablet? I'd rather not have to completely set it up again and redownload everything.

Solution
D
No. Suck it up and reset the tablet. Acting like setting up a phone or a tablet is a hard thing to deal with is extremely ridiculous
D

Deleted member 14196

No. Suck it up and reset the tablet. Acting like setting up a phone or a tablet is a hard thing to deal with is extremely ridiculous

Solution