[SOLVED] Android (samsung) any OS without bloatware?

TechQuestion1

Great
BANNED
Jan 13, 2020
Alright i root my phone i delete all the bloatware apps on my samsung galaxy s7 with OS nougat and anroid v 7.0.0
Now after deleting those *** apps my phone gets spammed with : blablabla.bloatware has stoped working
I litterally cant do anything, so i already wiped and reinstalled...

Question is now, the phone is working fine without the bloatware but the applications still get orders to start themselfes even if they are deleted so my phone was full of errors, can i turn off the auto start for all those bloatware stuff somehow?

Question 2, is there any Android OperatingSystem that is not full of bloatware like facebook instargram whatsapp drive samsung members weather service ETC ETC ETC.................. long list........

Just to say, i have no problem with instagram or whatsapp BUT I DO HAVE A VERY BIG PROBLEM WITH APPS THAT ARE ON MY OWN DEIVCE AND I AM THE OWNER-ADMIN AND I AM UNABLE TO DELETE THEM !!!!!!!! Wtf?

Solution
FYI you can connect your phone to your computer and use ADB to disable just about any app you want, doesn't even require root. It's still possible to disable something that was required for another app you actually wanted to work properly though, so come care and possibly trial and error is required.

I've done that myself and never had to deal with any 'X app stopped working' errors.

As far as getting a phone with minimal bloatware, there are Android One phones which come with minimal bloatware. Unfortunately I think most of them are low end devices though, but one decent midrange option is the LG G7 One (if you can find one for sale anywhere). I had it for a while and was quite pleased, but I ended up cracking the screen and couldn't...

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
FYI you can connect your phone to your computer and use ADB to disable just about any app you want, doesn't even require root. It's still possible to disable something that was required for another app you actually wanted to work properly though, so come care and possibly trial and error is required.

I've done that myself and never had to deal with any 'X app stopped working' errors.

As far as getting a phone with minimal bloatware, there are Android One phones which come with minimal bloatware. Unfortunately I think most of them are low end devices though, but one decent midrange option is the LG G7 One (if you can find one for sale anywhere). I had it for a while and was quite pleased, but I ended up cracking the screen and couldn't find anywhere that would do a repair on that model :(

Edit: Oops, you weren't looking for new phone recommendations, so Android One doesn't apply. Disabling apps via ADB still seems like a valid option though.

Last edited:
Solution

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
I'm sorry I was the impression that Oxygen OS was still something that could be downloaded and used, doesn't appear to be the case any longer. Looks like they just used the public as a beta test before launching their hardware line.

I used to use Cyanogenmod on an old Nexus 7, but they went defunct. Internet seems to suggest LineageOS as a replacement.

Carbon Rom, Slim ROMs were also highly recommended. A few others, but they look to be more feature based and not just something to put on an older device.

TechQuestion1

Great
BANNED
Jan 13, 2020
Thanks guys for your help.
Not sure if there is any compatible OS for my specific device... atleast nothing other than bloatware . . .

I have adb installed and disabling apps works fine, but im not talking about disabling bloatware.
Im speaking of entirely deleting bloatware.
Disable and delete are NOT the same thing.

I find it a sad joke and ridiculous that i have facebook preinstalled, like who had this insanly sick idea, and who the **** allowed them to do it?!?!?!
I mean facebook is basically everywhere like a global-worldwide stalker.
Not possible to exit the house for a day without seeying adds orr the damn picture on food, water bottle, adversting screens, on 80% internet websites, its everywhere just like google.

But i feel lonely with this opinion. People today just dont care, they dont complain but they more tend to even use thos preinstalled undeleteable apps......

Guess peoples who have no phones dont have this stupid problems :)
I gonna WIPE my phone once and for all with a non virtual HAMMER, peace.

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
I have adb installed and disabling apps works fine, but im not talking about disabling bloatware.
Im speaking of entirely deleting bloatware.
Disable and delete are NOT the same thing.
Unless you flash a custom ROM, disable and delete are effectively the same thing. Pre-installed apps are located in a non-user partition, meaning that even if you could delete them you won't get that space back. Either delete or disable will prevent them from consuming RAM or CPU cycles.

What exactly makes you think you need to delete rather than just disable?