Android won't turn on

SpacePainter

Honorable
Jun 12, 2016
Okay,so I have an Azumi a50lt.
This happened before,about 2 weeks or so ago.I took it to the shop where I bought the phone,and they basically told me it was overloaded with apps and that was slowing the phone down and eventually resulting in it not being able to turn on or charge .
I was playing a game and the screen just went black.Have in mind that it was on the charger while i was playing the game (not really responsible ik).
When I tried charging it,it just shows 0% and turns off,afterwards if I leave it on the charger,it tries to charge over and over,but just does the same thing of showing 0% and turning off.
I figured if the apps were the problem,why don't I do a factory reset.
Basically none of the combinations (volume up + power,volume up+volume down+power etc.) don't work.
I just want to know if there are any other combinations or just a general fix of my problem.
I'd rather not take it to a repare shop (my warantee can't help me anymore,so i'd have to take to an individual).
Please help,thanks.

Solution
I can't find any pricing info on that phone, but with the specs it has, it looks to be a cheap one. Easier to replace it with a working one than have someone try to repair it. Did you try a different charger and battery? Not sure why anyone would say having too many programs on a phone would cause it not to charge, that is just silly. Sure it may not run well or reboot or lock up, but charging has nothing to do with what you install on the phone.
I can't find any pricing info on that phone, but with the specs it has, it looks to be a cheap one. Easier to replace it with a working one than have someone try to repair it. Did you try a different charger and battery? Not sure why anyone would say having too many programs on a phone would cause it not to charge, that is just silly. Sure it may not run well or reboot or lock up, but charging has nothing to do with what you install on the phone.

Solution

SpacePainter

Honorable
Jun 12, 2016

So,turns out,the mother board was completely fried and I just took it to the store and they gave me a new one,thanks anyway