Angband..anyone ever play angband for CE?

Well i go to angband..they have a CE version...and for some stupid
reason they didnt make an installer for it so you have to transfer the
CAB file to my ipaq..and when i do that and click on it and it say that
its not a valid CE application..i tried looking in FAQ's about similar
problems but found only one post that said to extract all the files
from the cab file and take the cab file thats IN the cab file and click
on that when its on the Pocket PC but NOOOOOoOoOO other cab file is in
it!!!!ahaha any ideas? anyone know or HAS installed it on their pocket
pc? cause i wouldnt mind having another NETHACK type game on my ppc. So
yeah..

Did you try taking the contents of the cab file out and just putting
them in your ppc instead?

tiny k

yeah didnt work..now executablefile to be found that way......did you
install angband on a PPC? if so..how did you do it..where did you put
the CAB file to click on it..and/or where did you download the file
from? the main site or what?

xrunesx@gmail.com writes:
> Well i go to angband..they have a CE version...and for some stupid
> reason they didnt make an installer for it so you have to transfer the
> CAB file to my ipaq..and when i do that and click on it and it say that
> its not a valid CE application..i tried looking in FAQ's about similar
> problems but found only one post that said to extract all the files
> from the cab file and take the cab file thats IN the cab file and click
> on that when its on the Pocket PC but NOOOOOoOoOO other cab file is in
> it!!!!ahaha any ideas?

You're more likely to find helpful advice in rgr.angband than here.
(Not that there might not _be_ people here with experience of this,
but they're more likely to be over there.)

: "Nothing matters very much, and few things matter at all." :
: -- A.J. Balfour :