[SOLVED] Anidees AI Tesseract Duo fans & razer synapse 3

Dec 25, 2020
so im really interested in the anidess AI crystal Cube case. but not sure about the fans that come with it since i've never used asus aura. but from what i can tell the fans us a 5 pin PWM RGB connector. and you can do like 8 fans and 2 led strips to the controller which then feeds into an ARGB header.
my question is. can you control each LED/fan individually? or does it only change any device thats plugged in to the controller to be the same?

Example: if i want each fan a different color. can i do this via the software?

Solution
The product site does state that the PWM fans are not supported when you use the hub for the RGB, the lights are managed not the fans RPM. IMHO, I think I recall seeing the review for that case whereby the front intakes are just a gimmick, since the fans are choked and can't deliver enough air into the chassis. As for your query into the lights, they will all run the same since they're being driven by one header, not a controller that individually identifies the fans via software.

If you want a cube case, might want to look at Corsair's Crystal 680x.

Lutfij

Titan
The product site does state that the PWM fans are not supported when you use the hub for the RGB, the lights are managed not the fans RPM. IMHO, I think I recall seeing the review for that case whereby the front intakes are just a gimmick, since the fans are choked and can't deliver enough air into the chassis. As for your query into the lights, they will all run the same since they're being driven by one header, not a controller that individually identifies the fans via software.

If you want a cube case, might want to look at Corsair's Crystal 680x.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS