[SOLVED] Anidees cases. Worth the money?

NadeMagnet69

Prominent
Jul 20, 2020
I'm looking at the AI Crystal XL Pro but can't find much info on it. It has all of one review vid and it didn;t tell me much more than I can see for myself in pics. Any of you have any experience with Anidees cases?

NadeMagnet69

Prominent
Jul 20, 2020
bad thing is its close front panel and that isnt good for air flow...what is your budget?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTGsODV8lHU
Those 8 side 120 plus the bottom fan slots will more then make up for the mostly closed front panel. Plus it comes with 2 front panels. A glass plus a mesh. With the fans I already have plus the 5 that comes with the case, I'll be using 6 140mm and 10 120mm. How I plan it will be 3 top 1 rear 140 exhaust. 2 bottom 140 intake. 4 glass side 120 intakes. 2 120 intakes and the other 2 for a 240 AIO on the other side panel. And then the stock 4 front as intake which will be mostly for looks with the glass panel. lol I think I'm more than set on airflow. With that many I'll be running them at not even half RPM and it'll be utterly silent.
I want a large case in case I end up running a real liquid cooling setup one day instead of simple AIO. Plus it can fit just about every motherboard invented so far so my future builds will be about as future proof as it gets. The only reason I haven't already bought is it's been hard to get any good info about Anidees themselves.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
A name I've not heard since planning my first PC build back in 2012...

The company is based in Europe, and even there, they appear to have a small presence.
The odds of getting some feedback on that particular chassis aren't looking good.
Maybe the folks over at overclock.net will be more helpful?

NadeMagnet69

Prominent
Jul 20, 2020
It's a moot point now. I pulled the trigger and bought. I'll come back and make a review once I get it.

And are you sure about that? I tried to look up where they are based out of yesterday and I read they are Taiwanese. After eading your post I tried to find where I read that and came across this. "Anidees is a Chinese manufacturer specializing in computer cases, fans and other electronic components." https://everyhometech.com/anidees-rgb-fans

Last edited: