[ANN] New Website

Hi everyone,

I put up first page of my website today. I am not very good at HTML, but
I am trying to learn.

http://home.maine.rr.com/ifpage/

Cheers,
Matthew Perkins
sdcomp@maine.rr.com

Matthew Perkins <sdcomp@maine.rr.com> wrote in message news:<_LBIc.58915$bp1.44843@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...
> Hi everyone,
>
> I put up first page of my website today. I am not very good at HTML, but
> I am trying to learn.
>
> http://home.maine.rr.com/ifpage/
>
> Cheers,
> Matthew Perkins
> sdcomp@maine.rr.com

On behalf of Santoonie Corporation, we thank you. Your site is off
to a great start, please inform us of updates.

I'm a fan of Amissville too and continue to work with it's gripping
story. We owe you, as well as many other adventurers, the saga which
continues to be a work in progress. Our agenda for another Amissville
update is spring 2005.

Tilli
CEO, Santoonie Corporation

Matthew Perkins wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I put up first page of my website today. I am not very good at HTML,
> but I am trying to learn.

You included (gasp) "Amissville" on your top 25. Is this a joke, or are you
serious about it?

Nikos,

Yes I am serious. Amissville has great replay value. Like try giving the
gord to NPCs. This game is for the player who tries everything, like trying
to kiss Merlin in Once and Future.

Cheers,
Matthew Perkins
sdcomp@maine.rr.com

Matthew Perkins wrote:

> Nikos,
>
> Yes I am serious. Amissville has great replay value. Like try giving
> the gord to NPCs. This game is for the player who tries everything,
> like trying to kiss Merlin in Once and Future.

Thanks. I just wanted to know to whom I'm talking to.

Nikos,

For the record my other choice for Amissville was Tinseltown Blues. I just
thought Amissville was funnier.

> Matthew Perkins wrote:
> >
> > Nikos,
> >
> > Yes I am serious. Amissville has great replay value. Like try giving
> > the gord to NPCs. This game is for the player who tries everything,
> > like trying to kiss Merlin in Once and Future.
>
> Thanks. I just wanted to know to whom I'm talking to.

Al

Matthew Perkins <sdcomp@maine.rr.com> wrote in message news:<_LBIc.58915$bp1.44843@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...
> Hi everyone,
>
> I put up first page of my website today. I am not very good at HTML, but
> I am trying to learn.

I can believe you left off Curses and Jigsaw or don't you
know about them?

Al,

Yes I know these games, the list will be the 50 best when finished and
Curses or both will be there. I was looking for that kind of feedback before
I did the 50 best.

Cheers,
Matthew Perkins
sdcomp@maine.rr.com