Question Anne pro 2 Question

Dec 25, 2018
Hi. Im starting a computing course that includes program in a week or so. I decided to treat myself to a new keyboard. Im currently torn between a few keyboards. Im looking at the steelseries m750 TKL, HyperX alloy fps RGB and the RAZER BW TE chroma v2. Also thinking of a 65% keyboard. Basically my question is about the anne pro 2. Im not a fan of the ANSI layout as im based in the UK. I need the £ sign. The anne pro 2 seems to have software that allows you to remap binds. In the two videos i could find using the software i could not tell if you are able to rebind the $key to £ key. Im at the point where its these small things that will influence my decision. If anyone could answer my question i would be grateful.

Dec 25, 2018
You could look at the White Fox keyboard. I would also look through Kono's site but they will all cost you a pretty penny.
Hi thanks for the reply. Im not really asking for a recommendation. Im already set on one of those keyboards i mentioned. My question was will i be able to remap the $ key to a £ key using the anne pro 2 software. I couldnt really find it with the limited images and videos of it being used.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS