The Tom's Hardware Ask Me Anything with MSI is now over. Thanks to everyone who participated!
Ever wanted to ask one of the big hardware or software giants something directly? Why did they do that? Where did the idea come from for that last product? What’s in store next? Well, now you have the chance!
Tom’s Hardware is proud to announce our latest installment of ASK ME ANYTHING.
For this next chapter in the Tom’s Hardware Ask Me Anything series were joined by our wonderful guests from MSI. They'll be answering all of your in-depth questions about their upcoming products, in addition to a host of other subjects posed by you, our audience.
Submit your AMA questions to this thread. All questions and the AMA will be moderated and supervised by Tom’s Hardware Assistant Community Manager, Joshua Simenhoff, and a full team of Tom's Hardware Senior Moderators.
MSI Gaming Giveaway
In commemoration of this special AMA, we've teamed up with MSI for one awesome hardware giveaway. Enter the raffle in the spoiler above for your chance to win MSI Z170 Gaming motherboards and graphics cards, including the beastly MSI GTX 1080 Gaming X 8G. The sweepstakes will run from 1pm EST on August 17th, and will close at 12pm EST on August 26th. Please see the contest entry page for a full list of rules and ways to enter.
Please note: If you are having difficulty entering the raffle via Steam, don't worry there is a fairly easy workaround. Once you click past the initial warning page you will be brought to a Steam login page which will allow you to input your information. Please see the spoiler below for a detailed screenshot.
Ask Me Anything Rules
• No tech support questions, as these require in-depth personal follow-up and diagnostics.
• All Rules of Conduct apply.
• Keep questions direct and to the point.
• Avoid opinion bias - ie: "Why are all your products awesome/horrible?"
• Be respectful of our guests, no insults, no leading questions.
• Do not post duplicate questions or repost your question multiple times.
• Not all questions may be answered. Questions may not be answered in the order in which they are received or posted.
To reiterate: No opinion bias, insults, leading questions, or breaking the Rules of Conduct. Breaking these rules may result in a one-day ban.
Only registered users will be able to ask questions, so if you haven’t yet, be sure to register now for your chance to participate!
The official representatives will reply periodically over the time the AMA is active using a recognized and verified account.
Please join us on this date to throw your questions into the mix and ask MSI what you've always wanted to ask!
What: Ask Me Anything – MSI
When: Wednesday, August 17th, 1:00 p.m. EST
Where: The Tom’s Hardware Forums!
• Service Team Supervisor: Henry Hernandez (MSIHenry)
• NB Product Manager – Cliff Chun (MSI NB-PM)
• NB Associate Marketing Manager – Lenny Tang (MSI Subzer0)
• NB Marketing Specialist – Michael Ly (MSI Scorpion)
• Components Associate Marketing Manager – Mark Tran (MSIMarkGO)
• Components Marketing specialist – David Yee (MSIDavY)
• SPB Associate Marketing Manager – Eugene Kuo (MSIGENO)