[SOLVED] Annoying Freezes resulting into crash Pc

Nov 26, 2020
So about 4 years ago i bought (my fault) a prebuilt computer. It has been working fine till about 2 months ago. I've been experiencing freezes and/or crashes. Most of the time my screen gets brighter and than my pc crashes. Sometimes the audio repeats and then crashes. I think its a gpu issue. But the thing is sometime my pc goes back to wroking normally after freezing. It happens while gaming and while browsing for instance. Ive took my pc apart and put it back together. I've even succesfully flash updated my bios. Didnt help. Im kind of helpless. I tried to underclock my gpu a bit, because i read that that might help. but it still proceeds to crash. Any help? Im trying to sell my pc to uprade to a better one, but i cant sell a broken pc.

Specs (dont hate on the prebuilt specs, i was 12 back then)
Intel i7 7700
KFa2 GTX 1060 6GB oc
Crucial CT16G4DFD8213.C16FAD 1x16GB
MSI H110M PRO-D (MS-7996)
Psu can't tell but its probably a cheap one bc prebuild

Solution
Did All steps, loaded into modernwarfare. I got like weird flickers on my screen. Than my screen turned black for like 10 secs, and the game crashed. No pc crash
Do you have another GPU you can swap and use for free to see if it's a GPU problem? Like get one of your friends' GPU's. If you don't have any issues there, then it's the GPU. Usually almost all screen glitches are GPU related.

SlavfromBulgaria

Commendable
Apr 29, 2020
So about 4 years ago i bought (my fault) a prebuilt computer. It has been working fine till about 2 months ago. I've been experiencing freezes and/or crashes. Most of the time my screen gets brighter and than my pc crashes. Sometimes the audio repeats and then crashes. I think its a gpu issue. But the thing is sometime my pc goes back to wroking normally after freezing. It happens while gaming and while browsing for instance. Ive took my pc apart and put it back together. I've even succesfully flash updated my bios. Didnt help. Im kind of helpless. I tried to underclock my gpu a bit, because i read that that might help. but it still proceeds to crash. Any help? Im trying to sell my pc to uprade to a better one, but i cant sell a broken pc.

Specs (dont hate on the prebuilt specs, i was 12 back then)
Intel i7 7700
KFa2 GTX 1060 6GB oc
Crucial CT16G4DFD8213.C16FAD 1x16GB
MSI H110M PRO-D (MS-7996)
Psu can't tell but its probably a cheap one bc prebuild
Hello!
Do you get an error when your PC crashes? Like does it just turn off or do you have a BSOD?

SlavfromBulgaria

Commendable
Apr 29, 2020
Most of the times it keeps running and i have to force power off. But ive had some bsods, and then it was video_internal_scheduler_error most of the times
Try these, hope it helps.

Nov 26, 2020

SlavfromBulgaria

Commendable
Apr 29, 2020
Did All steps, loaded into modernwarfare. I got like weird flickers on my screen. Than my screen turned black for like 10 secs, and the game crashed. No pc crash
Do you have another GPU you can swap and use for free to see if it's a GPU problem? Like get one of your friends' GPU's. If you don't have any issues there, then it's the GPU. Usually almost all screen glitches are GPU related.

Solution