cuddlyduck

Reputable
Jul 18, 2019
Hi All,
MY new PC Build was working fine for 2 days without issues. I tried starting it the third day but it wont boot. MB shows red LED next to CPU and MB rgb goes white in colour. So, I Reinstalled CMOS battery , RAM on another slot, etc and PC boots back to normal. Now no CPU led and MB rgb is red.
BUT TWO DAYS LATER I FACED SAME ISSUE AGAIN AND NOW ITS LIKE ON A LOOP. where it works only for like 2 days and then sudden loss of power. I press on power button , all fans and led turn on but cpu red light.
MY SPEC
Ryzen 3600
MSI B450 Tomahawk.
ANTEC Eag pro gold 650w ( CAME with 2 pin cable ,US standard I guess but i use 3 PIN Indian cable)
GEFORCE 210. 512 MB CARD ( USES POWER FROM MOTHERBOARD )
8 gb 3200 ddr4 running at 2133hz on my build.

First, I'd try another RAM stick....

You can also make sure CPU is fully locked down/ secured...

Just in case it is input power related, do you have a UPS of sufficient wattage you can borrow for 5-6 days to connect your PSU to in order to see if that solves the issue? (Perhaps you are getting partial brownouts in input power that the PSU's voltage regulators cannot quite handle...)

Failing that, another known good PSU of sufficient wattage would seem a prudent step....

cuddlyduck

Reputable
Jul 18, 2019
First, I'd try another RAM stick....

You can also make sure CPU is fully locked down/ secured...

Just in case it is input power related, do you have a UPS of sufficient wattage you can borrow for 5-6 days to connect your PSU to in order to see if that solves the issue? (Perhaps you are getting partial brownouts in input power that the PSU's voltage regulators cannot quite handle...)

Failing that, another known good PSU of sufficient wattage would seem a prudent step....
Hi,
I tried my current RAM on another PC and its working.
My PC power supply is connected to House inverter.
Could you describe the indications of a malfunctioning PSU.
My load is 209W and I am using a 650W antec eag gold pro. Could the low load be the issue

TRENDING THREADS