every time i start up my computer these 2 annoying prompts come up
the first one says :
c:\\1az.exe
windows cannot find 'c:\\1az.exe'. Make sure you typed the name
correctly then try again. to search for a file, click the start button
then click search.

and when i click ok on that one, another similar one comes up saying
this:

Desktop
could not load or run 'c:\\1az.exe' specified in the registry. make
sure the file exists on your computer or remove the referance to it in
this category.

i have no idea what these mean and i dont know how "remove the
reference to it in the registry", i dont even know what the registry is
or how to get to it. help please :confused:

--
n.ick

I believe that these are remnants of a spyware infection (could be related to
a LOP infection). I'd suggest going to http://www.spywareinfo.org to get
some professional anti-spyware help.