[SOLVED] Annoying Rattle from one of the Fans on new RTX 2060S. Normal or Exchange ASAP? *Video Inside*

Feb 8, 2020
Hi guys!

I just got my new system built. Brand new parts. Brand new RTX 2060 Super Founders Edition purchased from Best Buy.

Trying to figure out if this annoying fan rattle noise is normal or I should get component replaced.

Only one Fan on the card is rattling. Something Normal or get it exchanged right away? Crank up the Volume.

Solution
Issue Resolved. New Video Card has zero fan rattle. Just smooth and soft fan noise as expected.

*Since going through the trouble of returning this card and Best Buy didnt have any 2060 in stock.... I added some moneys and went for RTX 2070 Super. Beast is 1.5 inches longer, heavier and more power hungry. I love it!
Feb 8, 2020
Issue Resolved. New Video Card has zero fan rattle. Just smooth and soft fan noise as expected.

*Since going through the trouble of returning this card and Best Buy didnt have any 2060 in stock.... I added some moneys and went for RTX 2070 Super. Beast is 1.5 inches longer, heavier and more power hungry. I love it!

Solution

TRENDING THREADS