[SOLVED] Annoying sounds comes

Feb 16, 2019
Hello,
I have big problem right now. My pc is making some annoying sounds. I attached file with this thread. After Windows loaded after few moments it gives me error which ia also attached with this thread and while this i got this same annoying sounds all the time.

Here is my Configuration

Intel i3 3.5GHz 4th Generation(brought in 2015)
Gigabyte B85M-D3H Motherboard(brought in 2015)
HyperX DDR3 1600MHz 8GB of RAM on Slot 1(brought in 2016)
SeaGate 120GB of HDD(barracuda 7200.7)(brought in 2018 October)
Zebronic 450W Value Power Supply(brought in 2015)
3Fans
No external GPU

Thanks in advance

I already tried to format it and reinstall Windows but still get this error. 0x00000F4

And also while Play game PUBG Mobile on Tenscent Emulator same Blue Screen shows up 0x00000F4 and 0x0000007A

Here is all attachment

Solution
What Windows do you have? Win 7?

Can you upload the dump files from those two BSODs and link here? You're Windows is set to save dump files as the stop page says "Dumping physical memory to disk". If you have Win 7 the default path is C:\Windows\Minidump.

If you upload and link the dump files I can look at them and might find what is causing the problem.

I haven't heard of that PSU, It has enough power for that system without a graphics card if it is a good quality one which can really provide clean 450Watts.

That clicking sound. Is it coming from the HDD? Check the SMART data with a free programs like CrystalDiskInfo here. We want to know what the HDD's health looks like and whether it has bad sectors.

Click on Start then...

Satan-IR

Splendid
Ambassador
What Windows do you have? Win 7?

Can you upload the dump files from those two BSODs and link here? You're Windows is set to save dump files as the stop page says "Dumping physical memory to disk". If you have Win 7 the default path is C:\Windows\Minidump.

If you upload and link the dump files I can look at them and might find what is causing the problem.

I haven't heard of that PSU, It has enough power for that system without a graphics card if it is a good quality one which can really provide clean 450Watts.

That clicking sound. Is it coming from the HDD? Check the SMART data with a free programs like CrystalDiskInfo here. We want to know what the HDD's health looks like and whether it has bad sectors.

Click on Start then type this in Search Box -> COMMAND and find CMD/COMMAND at top and RIGHT CLICK on it and click RUN AS ADMIN. When it opens enter this at the prompt > sfc /scannow See if this returns/reports any errors.

Solution
Feb 16, 2019
There is problem in HDD. I sent it for warranty. Currently without HDD. PC is running fine with Ubuntu(Portable Installation from USB). Thanks for Answer.