Question Another ASUS x570 that WONT WORK

Jun 7, 2020
I have tried everything for the past 36 hours and for some reason it will not boot. I keep getting rainbow colors on the board but it wont work........

Asus tuf x570
3600mhz Neo Gskill triden
3700x Ryzen
850w PSU evga
1050Ti 4GB PNY

Last edited:

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
First, watch the cursing. I'm not applying a warning, but I will next time.

Second, stop spamming other, old threads, just because they have a mention of this motherboard. This will result in your posting privileges being removed if you continue.

Third, find out exactly what the GPU is. Instead of just getting angry, give a calm history of the situation, including what you've done. I don't know what "everything" is to you.

Finally, go through the NO POST checklist. Actually do each step, do not just look at the things and report "totally did all that."

https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...deo-output-troubleshooting-checklist.1285536/

Jun 7, 2020
First, watch the cursing. I'm not applying a warning, but I will next time.

Second, stop spamming other, old threads, just because they have a mention of this motherboard. This will result in your posting privileges being removed if you continue.

Third, find out exactly what the GPU is. Instead of just getting angry, give a calm history of the situation, including what you've done. I don't know what "everything" is to you.

Finally, go through the NO POST checklist. Actually do each step, do not just look at the things and report "totally did all that."

https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...deo-output-troubleshooting-checklist.1285536/

sure thing bud... doing the no post checklist now, sorry im new...... ive just built the computer twice now and gotten a new PSU stil nothing....

all that happens is no fans turn on or anything and only rainbow rgb from motherboard comes on

mickrc3

Distinguished
Mar 20, 2016
Did you try the motherboard outside of the case to make sure there was no short anywhere? Did you make sure that when you installed the I/O shield that none of the ground prongs went inside of an USB or Ethernet port instead of on top of it? (seen that a few times).