Another cool video.

Hello,

This is just a small video, that my friend made a couple of days ago. No,
mr. Banzai... It IS brand-new!! If you think you master the Hydra, then try
this:

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-off-from-garage

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards - Brian J. Nielsen
To mail me in private, simply use "email.dk" after the @

"[ ThrashDK ]" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This is just a small video, that my friend made a couple of days ago. No,
> mr. Banzai... It IS brand-new!! If you think you master the Hydra, then try
> this:
>
> http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=san-andreas--lift-off-from-garage

showoff! Took me ages just to work out how to make the damned thing
fly forwards!

--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look