Another failure, Xeon X3460 on Intel DH55TC

So finally after 3 weeks my Xeon X3460 arrived from Aliexpress. I had a bad experience with an i5 750 in the past but I thought it was a damaged CPU so I gave it another try. Yet again temperatures are roaming around the mid 90s with chrome and a few tasks open. I'm using stock cooler, and the thermal paste that came with the CPU while I wait for the Arctic mx 2 I ordered, my room temperature is pretty high, around 35C, but the i3 540 I was previously using ran way cooler, at around 60C with chrome and a few tasks. Running on my Intel DH55TC.
Is it time for a new motherboard?

MERGED QUESTION
Question from Ali Tauseef : "Xeon X3460 on Intel Dh55tc"

So finally after 3 weeks my Xeon X3460 arrived from Aliexpress. I had a bad experience with an i5 750 in the past but I thought it was a damaged CPU so I gave it another try. Yet again temperatures are roaming around the mid 90s with chrome and a few tasks open. I'm using stock cooler, and the thermal paste that came with the CPU while I wait for the Arctic mx 2 I ordered, my room temperature is pretty high, around 35C, but the i3 540 I was previously using ran way cooler, at around 60C with chrome and a few tasks. Running on my Intel DH55TC.

MERGED QUESTION
Question from Ali Tauseef : "RE: Another failure, Xeon X3460 on Intel Dh55tc"