Another Mouse From Biostar, The GM5, Is Not So Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valantar

Honorable
Nov 21, 2014
"a shimmering metallic pattern" also known as "imitation carbon fiber"? Especially given the "racing" name, that seems to be what they were going for.

I have to agree with Valantar, it's a carbon fiber look and would fit the overall 'racing' theme. Obviously not real CF given the relatively low cost, genuine CF is rather costly. So long as the mouse holds up, for what it offers $40 isn't too bad of a price.

Lutfij

Titan
I'm also thinking it's Carbon Fibre but I also think think it's not Faux Carbon Fibre...well I've got to see this mouse up close. EVGA's X10 Carbon is really light weight and not just some plastic knock with Carbon Fibre applique on it.

A lot of companies are designing around this style. I have the Gigabyte M7
Thor that has essentially the same frame design and button lay out minus the cf look that I picked up for 29.99 to use in my office. I'll definitely be taking a look at these products if they show up on the local Frys/Microcenter shelves.

Cement94

Prominent
Feb 26, 2017
I recently just picked up a Razer Ouroboros. The main reason i chose this mouse is because you get to weight tuning it. Being a gamer i think that is extremely important. Since i purchased this mouse it has been nothing but great to me. Check out .

http://www.nerdsandsushi.com/best-gaming-mouse-feb-2017/

Status
Not open for further replies.