another old desktop question

Jan 15, 2016
my grandma's desktop (dell studio XPS 435 MT) has a graphics card problem that ive been trying to fix for years. the problem is the fact that when i play a game like cities:skylines or euro truck simulator 2 on directx it comes up with triangle shaped holes in the graphics of the game. the main reason why its doing this was due to a experiment i did back when i was still learning how to use a computer. the experiment was to overclock the graphics card and that experiment failed due to the previously mentioned problem ive been trying to fix for years.... i am pretty much stumped because i even asked a computer repairman to see if there was physical damage to the graphics card and even he didn't see any of the sort.... i really need advice and serious help.

Jan 15, 2016

this was a few years ago tho and i learned my lesson since then....
i even had the overclocking software uninstalled just after the experiment failed. i was young (around 14-15 yo) and was just constantly curious then. now i know better but i am still curious, i know enough on the software parts i just am learning about the hardware parts now and teaching myself and asking questions on a lot of things on hardware for computers. even tho i am still learning stuff on some software programs like live streaming and other programs/apps.

Latest posts