Another post about a noob building his first pc

christophersm14

Commendable
Nov 5, 2016
ok so here it goes, I've decided I'm going to go build my first gaming pc. but i like no nothing about computers really, like i have researched and know what needs to go into one but i have no idea what I'm looking for with in each individual part.
so heres the basic run down. all i have done at the moment is decided on the case i want. ( and man was that difficult)
so i plan on getting the in win 909 (sliver)
my build is going to range from $2500-$3000. give or take, I'm not that worried money isn't that much of a issue.

so i guess what I'm asking for i a few things,
1: in what order do you chose which parts, i imagine that the next i would chose would be a motherboard then work off that.
2: I'm thinking going water cooling, i probably won't abuse it enough to need it but I've looked at a few 909 builds and the coolest ones have always had a water cooling system. (looks are important to me) and my room is in a tin shed that has limited installation so it can get quiet hot in here in that Australian summer heat.
3: maybe if you wanted to just have some fun and give me a list of what you would put in it if was your build. just to give me a idea. that would be awesome. (i plan on going either a purple or blue colour theme, don't know if this affects your decision making on parts)
4: what would be better, to run a 1080, or 2 x a lower class? i kinda feel like a single 1080 would look a little empty in the case by its self.
5: if there any current owners out there that have the 909 and would like to give a few pointers about the case would be more then helpful.
6: was thinking of getting one of those acer predator curved monitors, but open to other cheap options that are just as good if you know any, but as long as it fits the build
I'm sure i have more questions just can't think about them atm

thanks chirstopher