Another S4: Samsung's Got a Galaxy S4 Zoom Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

tigger888

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2011
"Calling this S4 Zoom with that 10x optical zoom is ridiculous, they could've make this x20"

because everyone will most likely carry a tripod for this kind of camera? can you honestly think you can make use of 20x zoom without it shaking like the old san fran earthquake?

Assuming the min focal distance is 28mm, the range goes all the way to 280mm with the zoom fully extended. Anyone with greater needs will likely use a DSLR or something similar to that, AND a tripod.
This device is targeting travelers who want to be able to shoot good pictures while vacationing and be able to post them, even make a phone call or two during the process. The experience is weighted on the photographic part of the trip, not the phone conversation part.
I travel quite a bit abroad and this device, SIM-unlocked, would be ideal for me, since I don't spend a lot of time on the phone, but I like to be able to take good pictures without having to whip my camera out every single time. I need it SIM-unlocked because I buy prepaid local cards and use them on the spot, way cheaper than paying roaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS