Another screw up by me-- any ideas

I was trying to reinstall Sonic Software. I put the Diag/Utilities CD in. It
loaded stuff and now when I boot up I get three windows "Diagnostic
Traces",DRVMcdb and drvmcdbpendingIO. I obviously installed something I
don't need. How do I stop these windows from showing up??

MB

Never mind -- I disabled all the start-up items and the problem went away. I
then figured out the item.

So, as I said, never mind!!!

Mel

> Never mind -- I disabled all the start-up items and the problem went away.
> I then figured out the item.
>
> So, as I said, never mind!!!
>
> Mel

If it comes back, simply perform a Windows system restore to the day before
you re-installed Sonic.

start/programs/accessories/system tools/system restore

It will remove the re-install altogether.

Stew