Another "send to" ??

Barry

From: "Barry" <Barry@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: send to menu
Date: Friday, October 15, 2004 12:18 PM

I just tried Start| Run| Type: sendto |OK | And got the following reply "
Windows cannot find 'sendto', make sure that you typed the name correctly
and try again", I did as recommended, and now wonder try the error
message??
I also used the "send to " option, and it works fine. Any suggestions, on
what my problem might be?
Barry/Austin

> Start | Run | Type: sendto | OK |
> Find what you want to delete and delete it.
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
> Wes
>
> In news:40A1AB0A-B919-4CC9-9042-F33F999688B9@microsoft.com,
> Carol <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
> > I want to delete an entry in the send to menu. Can someone tell me
> > how to do this? Thanks in advance.

sendto should work, send to should not.

When you use Start | Run | send to
What folder opens? Is it named SendTo or Send To ??

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:QQWbd.2003$sO5.364@fe1.texas.rr.com,
Barry <Barry@austin.rr.com> hunted and pecked:
> From: "Barry" <Barry@austin.rr.com>
> Subject: Re: send to menu
> Date: Friday, October 15, 2004 12:18 PM
>
> I just tried Start| Run| Type: sendto |OK | And got the following
> reply " Windows cannot find 'sendto', make sure that you typed the
> name correctly and try again", I did as recommended, and now wonder
> try the error message??
> I also used the "send to " option, and it works fine. Any
> suggestions, on what my problem might be?
> Barry/Austin

>> Start | Run | Type: sendto | OK |
>> Find what you want to delete and delete it.
>>
>> --
>> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>> Wes
>>
>> In news:40A1AB0A-B919-4CC9-9042-F33F999688B9@microsoft.com,
>> Carol <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:
>>> I want to delete an entry in the send to menu. Can someone tell me
>>> how to do this? Thanks in advance.

Barry

I use "sendto", not "send to"............(Minus the quotation marks) No
folder opens , I just get the message that I mentioned in my original post..
But for what ever it's worth "Send To" does work. Maybe I should leave
well enough alone.
Barry/Austin

> sendto should work, send to should not.
>
> When you use Start | Run | send to
> What folder opens? Is it named SendTo or Send To ??
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
> Wes
>
> In news:QQWbd.2003$sO5.364@fe1.texas.rr.com,
> Barry <Barry@austin.rr.com> hunted and pecked:
> > From: "Barry" <Barry@austin.rr.com>
> > Subject: Re: send to menu
> > Date: Friday, October 15, 2004 12:18 PM
> >
> > I just tried Start| Run| Type: sendto |OK | And got the following
> > reply " Windows cannot find 'sendto', make sure that you typed the
> > name correctly and try again", I did as recommended, and now wonder
> > try the error message??
> > I also used the "send to " option, and it works fine. Any
> > suggestions, on what my problem might be?
> > Barry/Austin
> >

> > "Wesley Vogel" <123WVogel955@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >> Start | Run | Type: sendto | OK |
> >> Find what you want to delete and delete it.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Hope this helps. Let us know.
> >> Wes
> >>
> >> In news:40A1AB0A-B919-4CC9-9042-F33F999688B9@microsoft.com,
> >> Carol <Carol@discussions.microsoft.com> hunted and pecked:

When you use Send To, what folder opens?

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:5HXbd.3572$Rf4.2748@fe2.texas.rr.com,
Barry <Barry@austin.rr.com> hunted and pecked:
> I use "sendto", not "send to"............(Minus the quotation marks)
> No folder opens , I just get the message that I mentioned in my
> original post.. But for what ever it's worth "Send To" does work.
> Maybe I should leave well enough alone.
> Barry/Austin

>> sendto should work, send to should not.
>>
>> When you use Start | Run | send to
>> What folder opens? Is it named SendTo or Send To ??
>>
>> --
>> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>> Wes
>>
>> In news:QQWbd.2003$sO5.364@fe1.texas.rr.com,
>> Barry <Barry@austin.rr.com> hunted and pecked:
>>> From: "Barry" <Barry@austin.rr.com>
>>> Subject: Re: send to menu
>>> Date: Friday, October 15, 2004 12:18 PM
>>>
>>> I just tried Start| Run| Type: sendto |OK | And got the following
>>> reply " Windows cannot find 'sendto', make sure that you typed the
>>> name correctly and try again", I did as recommended, and now wonder
>>> try the error message??
>>> I also used the "send to " option, and it works fine. Any
>>> suggestions, on what my problem might be?
>>> Barry/Austin

Barry

None

> When you use Send To, what folder opens?
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
> Wes
>
> In news:5HXbd.3572$Rf4.2748@fe2.texas.rr.com,
> Barry <Barry@austin.rr.com> hunted and pecked:
> > I use "sendto", not "send to"............(Minus the quotation marks)
> > No folder opens , I just get the message that I mentioned in my
> > original post.. But for what ever it's worth "Send To" does work.
> > Maybe I should leave well enough alone.
> > Barry/Austin
> >

> > "Wesley Vogel" <123WVogel955@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >> sendto should work, send to should not.
> >>
> >> When you use Start | Run | send to
> >> What folder opens? Is it named SendTo or Send To ??
> >>
> >> --
> >> Hope this helps. Let us know.
> >> Wes
> >>
> >> In news:QQWbd.2003$sO5.364@fe1.texas.rr.com,
> >> Barry <Barry@austin.rr.com> hunted and pecked:

I give up.

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.
Wes

In news:176cd.6166$rY1.5818@fe2.texas.rr.com,
Barry <Barry@austin.rr.com> hunted and pecked:
> None

>> When you use Send To, what folder opens?
>>
>> --
>> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>> Wes
>>
>> In news:5HXbd.3572$Rf4.2748@fe2.texas.rr.com,
>> Barry <Barry@austin.rr.com> hunted and pecked:
>>> I use "sendto", not "send to"............(Minus the quotation marks)
>>> No folder opens , I just get the message that I mentioned in my
>>> original post.. But for what ever it's worth "Send To" does work.
>>> Maybe I should leave well enough alone.
>>> Barry/Austin

Try shell:sendto

http://www.uscricket.com