Another SP2 question?

I have me computer networked to another computer....do I need to install SP2
on both machines?

chere wrote:
> I have me computer networked to another computer....do I need to install SP2
> on both machines?

You don't *need* to install it on either. If you want it on both, you
have to install it on both.

> I am getting this error message when I attempt to print "Print spooler
service is not running"; and I was told to download SP2 and I don't see the
connection becuz after installing SP2, I still have the error.

So are we having similar problems? Additionally, we have a small network
(laptop - 2 PC). We are looking for how to resolve that error using SP2
inference to the spooler (and what is that anyway). It is it people w/ HP
printers and networks and windows?

Sami wrote:

>>I am getting this error message when I attempt to print "Print spooler
>
> service is not running"; and I was told to download SP2 and I don't see the
> connection becuz after installing SP2, I still have the error.
>
> So are we having similar problems? Additionally, we have a small network
> (laptop - 2 PC). We are looking for how to resolve that error using SP2
> inference to the spooler (and what is that anyway). It is it people w/ HP
> printers and networks and windows?

Please post back after you sober up.