Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, I don't.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

rustech

Proper
Apr 28, 2018
Hello, ladies and gentlemen!
This new design looks magnificent and modern, I like it and I'm sure lots of people do so as well.
However.
  1. I've noticed that some messages are gone. There was a thread where someone and I answered something to the author of the theme, but those messages (that someone's and mine) are not there anymore.
  2. I received notifications to Inbox that my answers were chosen as solutions, however when I go to those threads my answers are not highlighted with green, and the counter doesn't count these new best answers.

Do you have the same problem or it's just me?

Colif

Win 11 Master
Most people lost something on the way over, i had 6400 BA on old site and only 6243 now. I don't think there is a way to get them back, and anyone who thinks its easy to swap from old forum software (at least 10 years old) to a new system is dreaming as things change and some things are just not compatible.

I am not worrying about Best answers this month, the swapping of forum software mid month was always going to mean this month was a right off. Better to use thsi time to make sure forums work, and start afresh next month.
Actually not worried about BA at all anymore but that is another story.

I think they did a good job with what they had,

Theme changes are in the works, both alternate themes and adjustments. I can't tell you when but it was mentioned in another thread. It will be sooner rather than later.

TRENDING THREADS