Question Antec A400 RGB Cooler vs Cooler Master Hyper 212 vs Thermaltake UX200 for Ryzen 5 3500?

Conqu3rer

Reputable
Sep 30, 2015
I'm confused among the two. Please guide me, the Antec looks better and CM 212 has a history of performing nicely. But I didn't find enough reviews for Antec A400 RGB, so if anyone can tell me why one is better than the other, would be grateful.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
These coolers are so much alike, that it doesn't matter which one you go with.
They're all plenty capable of cooling a Ryzen 3500.
If anyone does make a recommendation, over 90% of them are going to be biased towards the Hyper 212, due to popularity.

A400 RGB: Nothing in particular stands out with this model compared to the other 2. It's kind of the middleman.

Hyper 212: The loudest of the 3 at max fan speed(2000rpm), but most people end up setting their own fan curves, thus it never runs that high anyway, unless during extreme stress testing or the cooler itself wasn't properly mounted.

UX200: The most silent of the 3, but only because of the 1500rpm maximum fan speed.
They would all be fairly quiet at a set fan curve of 1000rpm or lower anyways, so it's kinda moot.

Go with the cheapest, or whichever looks the coolest to you... or, why not roll with the 3500's stock cooler? No? Well, back to price or aesthetics, then.