[SOLVED] antec c400 and i7-10700

Jan 18, 2021
hey, i have a question if i have a sistem with a i7-10700kf and 3060 ti and the case is a ANTEC DF600 ARGB MID TOWER is it going to be ok if i would have a antec c400 cooling for the cpu. and can the Gigabyte Z490M Micro-ATX DVI HDMI DP motherbourd hendel them?
btw the only cooling i would have is the cpu cooling and the case cooling i wont have any other cooling.
any suggestions or help is appreciated :)

Solution
You're suggested to go for a 240 or higher mm sized AIO or a beefy air cooler when working with Intel processors since the 8th Gen.

What sort of coolers do you have access to? The answer to the question you've posed above is, NO.

Lutfij

Titan
You're suggested to go for a 240 or higher mm sized AIO or a beefy air cooler when working with Intel processors since the 8th Gen.

What sort of coolers do you have access to? The answer to the question you've posed above is, NO.

Solution
Jan 18, 2021

ok thanks for the answer, that was a bid from a compeny that sells me a prebuilt pc but i can buy a lot of different coolers, what do you suggest for the i7-10700kf or maybe i should go for the 3700x and use the stock cooler on him.

Jan 18, 2021
hey, i have a question if i have a sistem with a i7-10700kf and 3060 ti and the case is a ANTEC DF600 ARGB MID TOWER is it going to be ok if i would have a antec c400 cooling for the cpu. and can the Gigabyte Z490M Micro-ATX DVI HDMI DP them?
btw the only cooling i would have is the cpu cooling and the case cooling i wont have any other cooling.
and if the answer is no then what cooling do you recomand for the pc and if the motherbourd cant hendel the pc what motherbourd do i need to get that will do the job and not to expansive?
any suggestions or help is appreciated :)

Lutfij

Titan
Do not create multiple threads on the same topic.

You might want to mention where you're located and what you have access to...since often times we suggest something only to find out that you can't find the same hardware where you're located.