Antec DA601 Dark Avengers
Thermaltak H200

My PC specs are:-

CPU:- i5 4th Gen
MB:- Gigabyte H61
GPU:- Aorus RX580
RAM:- 6GB (going to upgrade too)
PSU:- Antec EAG Pro 750W Gold

also better alternatives with same price would be great :)

Thanks

Solution
Hey Thanks,

just to know little more about NZXT H510 the case is looking beautiful but it is front closed so i am little worried about the airflow.
It is designed around negative pressure - stronger exhaust over intake. You'll notice that it comes with no intake fans at all, but it is preinstalled with 2x exhaust fans.
It's been shown more than a few times that the original fan setup is the best overall:
https://www.gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/3309-nzxt-h500-case-review-thermals-noise-vs-s340 [Check CPU and GPU Torture temp results.]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ixFt7h8fak

If you are interested in this chassis, I would suggest saving the front panel for liquid cooling...

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
-Both are lacking in the cable management field, so it would be best to use a modular psu in them.
-The front panel airflow is questionable for both.
Those are probably the most critical points.

also better alternatives with same price would be great :)
How much, because currently, both chassis are crazy high in US pricing - 150USD and up, and I know they normally didn't cost that much!

Also, keep in mind that there will be some bias in chassis suggestions.

viper23

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2013
-Both are lacking in the cable management field, so it would be best to use a modular psu in them.
-The front panel airflow is questionable for both.
Those are probably the most critical points.

How much, because currently, both chassis are crazy high in US pricing - 150USD and up, and I know they normally didn't cost that much!

Also, keep in mind that there will be some bias in chassis suggestions.
Hey, thanks for reply.

I am in India and prices for both here around 100 usd, however I found a case(Antec NX 600) last night which looks good to me according to the price(80 USD).

Please let me know if it is good or not.

Thanks

May 4, 2020
Hi

Even I am looking for a budget mid-tower chassis for my gaming and I'm happy that I stumbled upon your question. I have been searching the web for the last 4 days and I have shortlisted some as my personal preference. I'd highly recommend you to try checking these units. As far as your pick goes, I'd recommend the Thermaltak H200. You can also have a look at some of my picks:
  1. Cougar MX330-G
  2. Fractal Design Focus
  3. Raidmax ZETA
  4. Aerocool Cylon
  5. Masterbox Lite 3.1
  6. InWin 101
I know that the list is long and that is because I am looking to purchase two units.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
The Antec NX600 is a form over function chassis. And some of the critical reviews I saw over on Amazon suggest there are QC issues with that model.

Thermaltake: Commander C32 or C31, Versa J24

Antec: NX800

Cooler Master: Masterbox NR600

Corsair: iCUE 220T

Deepcool: Matrexx 55 Mesh

NZXT: H510
Fortunately, I had a link to vedantcomputers lying around, so I was able to use that. Newegg and Amazon India are overpriced.

viper23

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2013
The Antec NX600 is a form over function chassis. And some of the critical reviews I saw over on Amazon suggest there are QC issues with that model.

Thermaltake: Commander C32 or C31, Versa J24

Antec: NX800

Cooler Master: Masterbox NR600

Corsair: iCUE 220T

Deepcool: Matrexx 55 Mesh

NZXT: H510
Fortunately, I had a link to vedantcomputers lying around, so I was able to use that. Newegg and Amazon India are overpriced.
Hey Thanks,

just to know little more about NZXT H510 the case is looking beautiful but it is front closed so i am little worried about the airflow.

viper23

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2013
Hi

Even I am looking for a budget mid-tower chassis for my gaming and I'm happy that I stumbled upon your question. I have been searching the web for the last 4 days and I have shortlisted some as my personal preference. I'd highly recommend you to try checking these units. As far as your pick goes, I'd recommend the Thermaltak H200. You can also have a look at some of my picks:
  1. Cougar MX330-G
  2. Fractal Design Focus
  3. Raidmax ZETA
  4. Aerocool Cylon
  5. Masterbox Lite 3.1
  6. InWin 101
I know that the list is long and that is because I am looking to purchase two units.
Thanks man, i am searching a case for myself from last 2 weeks :p

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Hey Thanks,

It is designed around negative pressure - stronger exhaust over intake. You'll notice that it comes with no intake fans at all, but it is preinstalled with 2x exhaust fans.
It's been shown more than a few times that the original fan setup is the best overall:
https://www.gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/3309-nzxt-h500-case-review-thermals-noise-vs-s340 [Check CPU and GPU Torture temp results.]

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ixFt7h8fak

If you are interested in this chassis, I would suggest saving the front panel for liquid cooling either the cpu or gpu(Kraken G12). That's what it was intended for anyway.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS